NAIS PICTURES complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information of customers and business partners obtained during the course of operations, establishes voluntary rules and systems in consideration of international trends, and defines our personal information protection policy as below, through implementation and maintenance of same.
1) In order to implement this declaration, NAIS PICTURES has established “Regulations on Personal Information Protection,” and is working to disseminate these regulations among our employees and related individuals, aiming at obtaining thorough compliance with them.
2) In order to prevent any loss, destruction, alteration, leakage and/or modification of such personal information, NAIS PICTURES has established an information security management system and will take appropriate information security measures, such as preventive measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses.
3) In order to implement proper management of personal information, NAIS PICTURES performs regular and appropriate confirmation, takes suitable action promptly if points to be improved are found, and seeks continuous improvement.
4) NAIS PICTURES handles personal information by lawful and fair means when acquiring it, and also avoids acquiring information in a dishonest manner. Moreover, NAIS PICTURES will obtain consent from the individual who is the subject of such information regarding the purposes for which their personal information will be used or will inform how such individual information will be treated via its website.
5) When acquiring personal information indirectly, NAIS PICTURES will confirm whether or not the personal information has been appropriately acquired by the person who supplied the information from the person themselves, take measures required for the contract, and make public on its website the purposes for which their personal information will be used.
6) Acknowledging that each person (an individual whose personal information is held by us) owns the rights to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of her/his personal information, NAIS PICTURES will make a sincere and prompt response upon such a request.
NAIS PICTURES has also established a personal information inquiry desk to respond to inquiries regarding personal information. If you have any questions related to personal information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
7) In the event that NAIS PICTURES is required to outsource operations and needs to share personal information with a third party or is required to place such personal information in escrow for a third party, NAIS PICTURES will investigate such third party and take measures it deems appropriate, such as the signing of necessary documents and/or agreements to protect such information.
8) NAIS PICTURES has set the following specific principles for the collection and handling of personal information.
2.Use of personal information
At NAIS PICTURES, personal information shall only be used by those authorized to manage such data, within the scope of the purpose of the acquired information, to the minimum extent necessary to perform such specific obligations. Further, the unauthorized provision of personal information to any third party is prohibited in principle.
The personal information obtained in the course of business will not be disclosed to a third party without reason nor will it be used for illegal or improper purposes. The personal information including the contents shown below will not be collected, used, nor provided.
3.Purpose of use of personal information
NAIS PICTURES (INDUSTRIA Limited; hereafter the same shall apply) will use personal information collected from customers and business partners in the course of its business activities stated below within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes stated below. With regard to its products and services, NAIS PICTURES will use the personal information so provided for the purposes stated below. Furthermore, NAIS PICTURES will share and use the information described in Article 5 of “the common types of personal data” with SHILO STUDIO and GALLERY PHOTOGRAPHS, which are co-managed, for the purpose set forth in the following Item 3.
1) To receive applications and consultations for the services provided by NAIS PICTURES
2) To identify the individual concerned or such person’s representative
3) To propose or introduce NAIS PICTURES’ business and services as well as to send direct mail and email newsletters
4) To outsource to a third party to the extent necessary for the carrying out of appropriate operations, such as when providing NAIS PICTURES’ operations and services
5) To properly conduct processing of personal information for business purposes in whole or in part as consigned by a third party
6) To fulfill the contract with customers and exercise the rights and responsibilities under the provisions of the laws and regulations
7) To conduct market research as well as data analysis or survey for the purpose of new development, improvement or enhancement of the operations and services created by NAIS PICTURES
8) To cancel the registration of various transactions and email newsletters, etc. and to perform post-processing after cancellation
9) To execute transactions and contracts with customers properly and smoothly during the course of NAIS PICTURES’ ordinary business activities
10) To recognize and manage various risks accompanying NAIS PICTURES’ business management
In addition to the above, however, personal information may be provided to a third party only to the minimum extent necessary without obtaining the individual consent in the following cases:
1) When it is urgently necessary to protect customer’s or other person’s life, health, property, assets and rights, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer or the individual
2) When the personal information is required for the advancement of the public well-being and/or promotion of the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer or the individual
3) When national or local public authorities ask for or order cooperation to provide personal information in pursuing their duties stipulated by law
4) In addition to the above mentioned, in cases otherwise provided for by laws and regulations
4.Sharing of personal information
NAIS PICTURES will jointly use the personal information described in Article 5, in conjunction with SHILO STUDIO and GALLERY PHOTOGRAPHS, which are co-managed, for the purpose as defined in Article 3 Item 3 of the purpose of use of personal information, which is set forth in these Regulations.
5.Common types of personal information
The types of personal information NAIS PICTURES may collect and use include name, physical address, telephone number, email address and other personal information that NAIS PICTURES holds in a lawful manner. Inquiries, consultations, or complaints regarding the company’s handling of personal information are requested to contact us at the following.
NAIS PICTUERS :email@example.com
6-5-3 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0001, Japan